Hands-on

By poolgirl789 - 03/09/2013 06:30 - United Kingdom - Bradford

Spicy
Today, I had to feed an elderly man in the care home in which I work while he was whacking off. Our work policy states that I have to pretend not to notice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 757
You deserved it 4 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't wait to reach old age, I can do anything I want ;)

crazytwinsmom 25

I would think he'd be able to feed himself if he can whack off.

Comments

Well it's his fault if he gets some in the food. Yikes

Can't wait to reach old age, I can do anything I want ;)

TheDrifter 23

Like whack off to the cute nurse feeding you and blame it on dementia.

perdix 29

#2, it's great, I tell ya! I put my hands on ladies' boobies all the time. They slap me and I start crying, "I'm an old man, I'm confused!" My weeping has become so wrenching, that many of them take my hands and put them back on their boobies to stop my tears. Golden years, indeed!

Cum on op, that's a dumb policy and you know it. Say something like sir stop whacking it

What I don't get is that it sounds as if he continued to play with himself even after the OP walked in. That's one disgustingly brazen, old, saggy dude.

17- re-read the FML. That is exactly what happened. If he's in a care home, he may have dementia, so his behaviour would be a bit more understandable.

And that's my query: who the **** does that??

Edits drive me crazy. Your added sensitivity makes me look like an asshole...

Correction: your asshole-ness makes you look like an asshole.

What I don't get is why you used my comment to get your point across, get your own space

crazytwinsmom 25

I would think he'd be able to feed himself if he can whack off.

crazytwinsmom 25

If it's a whopper. But, the 2 tasks could be done at different times.

4- Can and will are two different categories. My Grandma is mentally in a similar state, and while she has the physical dexterity to feed herself, if we don't feed her, she won't eat at all as she always believes she just ate a full course meal. And at 70 lbs, she can't afford to miss too many of those meals.

Thats pretty absurd, nobody should have to watch some one else pleasure themself....

It's fine if it's a consensual act between two people, but yeah that's a messed up policy. OP should have at least gotten a male caretaker to take her place.

Now op knows why his family doesn't visit during feeding time

myeviltwin 20

pay no attention to the man jerking off behind the curtain

I find it funny that there is a policy for it to begin with.

RedPillSucks 31

Just come back (no pun intended) when he's done. How long can he go on for???

CallMeMcFeelii 13

He can probably go on for hours. Reminds me of the saying, there's no point in beating a dead horse. Good luck getting that mental image out of your mind. :)

RedPillSucks 31

Argh!!!!!!! I wouldn't have thought anything about it if you hadn't added that last bit.

Man, I hope I get into that home when I'm old enough!

perdix 29

Is his dick aimed at his plate? He'll learn not to multitask when the moment of truth cums.

I was thinking the same thing. Se-men, can be really disgusting at times.

WompWompWomp123 7

Sneak into his dresser and take away the Viagara. Good luck.