Trapped

By obeezy - 30/04/2009 19:56 - United States

Today, I didn't have any money to buy a tampon from the dispenser at my school but my hands are small enough so I can just slide them up and grab one. My hand got stuck in the dispenser and my school had to call the fire department. Now everyone calls me "Tampon Girl." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 954
You deserved it 69 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kickinchicken213 3

Uh, don't they have tampons or pads at the nurse? Or too ashamed to ask for one? Guess that doesn't matter now.

Comments

Yulia_fml 0

hahaha #11, i agree! Purses these days are wayyyy too big.

krs1234 0

haha stupid. i always asked my friends if i forgot one. way to try to steal and way to get caught

krs1234 0

haha stupid. i always asked my friends if i forgot one. way to try to steal and way to get caught

average_girl 0

woowww those bitches r insensitive and stupid. if they ever make fun of u... say "at least i have my period. ur just a little jelous bitch!"

hellrzr 0

How stupid can you be not to have tampons during ur period. Steal some from a friend u r tard.

This whole thing may belong more acceptably on failblog than FML. failure to bring your tampon failure to correctly steal a tampon failure to maintain a normal name general failure of common sense yeahh, id say theres other places for this..

katieface 0

hahahaha best thing i've heard all day

4bbaf9d3caaa8f84 20

#46, EVERYONE not just girls call her tampon girl. I seriously doubt that the other girls haven't got their period yet since this is probably high school (considering that the OP was going to use tampons instead of pads). I also don't think people made fun of the OP because they were jealous; it is obviously because it is embarrassing for her and that's what high school kids do. #49: lol at "failure to maintain a normal name"

There is no specific "Age" to start using tampons.

my schools machines never work. pack an extra quarter in your backpack next time. better safe than sorry!