Trapped

By obeezy - 30/04/2009 19:56 - United States

Today, I didn't have any money to buy a tampon from the dispenser at my school but my hands are small enough so I can just slide them up and grab one. My hand got stuck in the dispenser and my school had to call the fire department. Now everyone calls me "Tampon Girl." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 954
You deserved it 69 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kickinchicken213 3

Uh, don't they have tampons or pads at the nurse? Or too ashamed to ask for one? Guess that doesn't matter now.

Comments

vanityinsanity 0

wow...um text your friend to bring you one perhaps...

noName123456 0
Demonchild 0

hahhahahahahahahah hahahahhaha hahahahhaha shit this is funny. Im a guy im evil im gona make fun of u. HAhahahaahahahahah. Bet you were bleeding and bleedin like a gun wound by the time the fire department was there. THey prob called homocide. Hahahahahah dang thats funny. I wonder.. did the school press charges that would be even funnier. HAHAHAHA... hehehe tampon girl... clasic whew almost shit myself from laughter. D.C.

Seems to me like you'd always carry a quarter for that very reason.

Demonchild 0

you agree with me thank you

lobstar 0

I like this attitude OP has: "I don't have the money, but I want it anyway, so I'm just going to take it." YDI for being a thief. Maybe you should buy your tampons at the store with money like a normal person and carry a spare so you're always prepared. Guess it's easier to just rip-off vending machines than a store clerk, huh?

YDI. Is it that hard to borrow a quarter or tampon from another girl? Or go to the nurse to get a tampon (if you have one..) Even if none of your friends were around, I'm assuming you're in high school, so all the other girls in the school should have already started to have their periods, and they should understand when someone else gets theirs without having a pad or tampon on hand. I always carry a pad and a tampon around in my purse, and I'd totally understand if someone came up to me and asked for one, even if I'd never met them.

#53: Probably, but that made me lol XD

Uh, couldn't you have just asked one of your friends for a quarter or a tampon? Or doesn't the nurse have them? Sucks to be you though. FYL.

e_monz 0

apparently your hand wasn't small enough. haha.