Trapped

By obeezy - 30/04/2009 19:56 - United States

Today, I didn't have any money to buy a tampon from the dispenser at my school but my hands are small enough so I can just slide them up and grab one. My hand got stuck in the dispenser and my school had to call the fire department. Now everyone calls me "Tampon Girl." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 954
You deserved it 69 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kickinchicken213 3

Uh, don't they have tampons or pads at the nurse? Or too ashamed to ask for one? Guess that doesn't matter now.

Comments

hahaha! i remeber moderating this one! omg thats too funny

Blardo 0

Wow...Women know they need tampons but to cheap to actually buy them so they steal.

cucuto89 0
omgitsseejay 0

#1 lol i am going to spew clue goo all over the place

Guys lay off her... she's on her period- women are crazy when they're on it. And be sympathetic... she's on her period getting made fun of by her whole school, shes already depressed enough cuz shes bleeding out her vag they dont need to add to it.

annabananaxx 0

Wow. You can't be bothered to pay 10 cents and you have to STEAL tampons? I'm sorry, but you deserved that one.

I would do the same thing... any girl in school would understand schools (or my school anyways) does not allow much time to go to the bathroom and take care of personal matters. Plus when your on your period you need a tampon asap... you don't have time to walk to the nurse and back to the bathroom. Layoff her!

grazynaanka 0

that's why you use toliet paper. make a toliet paper pad to use. are girls really so clueless they don't carry an emergency tampon with them? and #81, i was in highschool not to long ago. all you have to say is i have an emergency that needs to be taken care of and they won't mind how long you are gone.

that's what you get for being a thief, tampon girl.

Damn, no one would give you a quarter??