Tokophobics unite!

By izzie - 21/05/2021 14:01

Spicy
Today, despite a condom, an IUD, and my boyfriend getting a vasectomy, I still managed to get pregnant. It was my first and only time having sex and I don’t want kids, ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 610
You deserved it 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kraths 16

Buy a lotto, because with luck like that you could win big

wysegirl 24

it sucks with all those precautions. weigh all the pros and cons since we don't know your situation. while I don't personally believe in abortion you need to do what is right for you and the fetus. this is a very difficult choice you will have to make and either way it will change your future. good luck and I hope you make the right decision for you that will have the least regrets. while I know I didn't give you a solution, I hope my words can give you some strength.

Comments

Kraths 16

Buy a lotto, because with luck like that you could win big

wysegirl 24

it sucks with all those precautions. weigh all the pros and cons since we don't know your situation. while I don't personally believe in abortion you need to do what is right for you and the fetus. this is a very difficult choice you will have to make and either way it will change your future. good luck and I hope you make the right decision for you that will have the least regrets. while I know I didn't give you a solution, I hope my words can give you some strength.

Nhayaa2.0 17

What's not understandable in "I don't want kids, ever"? I do believe that you're trying to be nice here and probably think that you are but seriously, don't. As a childfree myself, we're tired of this kind of bullsh*t. If you don't believe in abortion, keep it to yourslef, we don't need people like you to tell us to do what's best for us and that it is a difficult decision to make because you can't understand that it's actually not. Don't want kids ever = yay abortion. Thanks.

wow he was being nice...you are not...and yay for you if you are proud of abortions, no need to broadcast it. I know many women that had abortions but this is the first time i'm hearing someone actually liking the act of it....smh

You have my sympathy, apparently despite all reasonable precautions you got pregnant. If you decide to have an abortion, the longer you wait, the more difficult it is to put into action. So think carefully but choose quickly what you are going to do. I am sorry but I could believe one birth control method rarely failing, two failing is possible but really small in likelihood. I assume you would know if you had an IUD put in and you should probably know if a condom was used. But I doubt boyfriend had the vasectomy - Or if he did he didn’t wait long enough afterwards. I had a vasectomy myself, after the procedure then I was checked a month later to make sure it was effective and until getting an “all clear” I had to assume I might still be shooting live ammo. By the way, you probably need to be checked to make sure the IUD is still in there. I am so sorry, sometimes shit happens despite our plans. Make your decision quickly.

i dont understand the condom should be sufficient, unless it broke but you would notice /see right away.

Better hurry before Coney Barrett overturns Roe v. Wade.