By Unemployed - 16/10/2011 07:15 - United States

Today, while reading over my sent application email to a job I have been trying to get, I found out my brother had put "Heil Hitler!" as my signature. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 985
You deserved it 5 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18
indielove 13

The awkward moment when OP actually does get hired.

Comments

icantellu 7

If you have Gmail, you'd be able to undo that xP

SkardeyKat 3

That's hilarious, your brother got you good! Why didn't you read over the application yourself before sending it in, though?

Maybe its not that, maybe the boss wouldve accepted it, but maybe you mispelled something, and he is a grammar nazi! XD

cutie724 8

YDI because its not like the signature was hidden, it comes on the bottom of every email. Especially if its an important email, you tend to check that email a lot to make sure there aren't any mistakes.

glompable 19

I wanna say FYL for having a brother that would do that, but YDI for not looking over the applocation before sending it instead of after :/

When doing anything professionally related with your system it's good to double check before sending it. Especially if you don't keep your stuff locked down. One of those situations that it's hard to tell if apologizing and explaining could make it worse. If they have a sibling they may find it funny.

How professional could this job or person be? They seem to live with an obnoxious little brother, so most likely with her parents. She was emailing a resume not even handing it in. I bet it's for some basic job, nothing in the corporate world. Probably in response to a craigslist job post.

No, MOST corporate-level jobs have online application submission. Then, once you reach a certain level, you get jobs thru your network - i.e sending a resume by email after being referred by an insider.

HAHAHA THE LORD'S PLACE TO JUDGE. Ahhh, yeah we should just overlook the killing of millions of people because "anyone could have done it", and its ok, God will give them a kick up the arse when they go and see him. Yes, of COURSE i'm being sarcastic, have some common sense.