By Unemployed - 16/10/2011 07:15 - United States

Today, while reading over my sent application email to a job I have been trying to get, I found out my brother had put "Heil Hitler!" as my signature. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 985
You deserved it 5 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18
indielove 13

The awkward moment when OP actually does get hired.

Comments

onikage_666 0

I dont belive human meat is kosher, but i could be wrong.

People seriously? Most just have a generic resume and they simply make adjustments to the cover page. Who really proof reads a whole resume before they email it?

I seriously do. Of course I still send thank you letters after interviews too. Not many people do that anymore either. Of course I'm anal retentive.

Note to self: don't hire the lazy chick.

ewputthataway 0

The akward moment when OP gets hired...0-o

missnuthin 10

Immediately send a follow up message explaining the mistake and apologizing if it bothered or offended anyone! Assure them that you'll take steps to make sure your brother doesn't do something so foolish and destructive again. then... go beat the crap outta him with a phonebook.

ICONicBella 0

Well that might just give you a bonus!(:

DKjazz 20

It isn't. You know what is Kosher? Giraffe meat. The Rabbis of old filled up books upon books of arguments regarding where you cut on the neck to make it properly Kosher. Only then did they realize how silly they were being.

skyeyez9 24

On the bright side: Since he is your sibling, it makes it easier for you to plot revenge.