By Anonymous - 23/07/2011 01:10 - United States

Today, I realized that the guy I've been sending anonymous, dirty emails to knows who I am. My signature, which includes my full name, was automatically added to the end of every email. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 602
You deserved it 82 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourskittle95 5

sorry op but you totally deserved it.

vivsss 11

why were you sending dirty emails anyway?

Comments

plantfood 4

that's what OP gets for not knowing how to be a professional stalker. o.o

MyScrewedUpLifeS 0

I'm so happy for you!!!!!! op, ur kinda dumb...

flockz 19

u might be first, but i always finish last.

Hello_kitty_love_fml 0

wtf it sent a lot.. sorry fail ipod.

sourskittle95 5

sorry op but you totally deserved it.

Agreed. It was a YDI after "anonymous dirty emails". WTF? You might as well become a **** star, it actually pays,.

IAmNotAnAnimal 9

Ah, Brett Favre is still gettin' the woman.

n1c0l3t 0

Of course OP does!!! Why would they be talking to a stranger in the first place? stranger danger?!?! Hello!!! It's people like this that gives people my age a bad reputation.

flockz 19

see no u guys have it ALL wrong. OP was just simply emailing this person to inform them of how much they love playing in the mud and rolling in the dirt. u guys just assume way too quickly op is a ***** shame on u. now op whats your email?

gTOtheT 7

ydi op for being a creepy stalker person :/

XxXHaCkErXxX 0
flockz 19

sssssss.... sluuuuu. sluhhhhhhhh. sluhhhhhhht. ****. ******* YES I SAID IT.

mlebethbear 0
a_nutritionist 10

i can say ****. can you say judgemental ****?

This is why when you want to ***** yourself out on the Internet, you need to be a smart cybwhore. Who actually puts their name as a signature? Most of the time it's some dumbass quote or song lyric or "xXx [first name]".

Boygenius50 8

Why does this "Anonymous" guy get so many FML's confirmed??? They must have a pretty sad life :(

this "e-mail", is this what the kids are doing these days?

enonymous 8

I thought you were sending him cheescake yummy pictures?

kaylaaa1312 3

Next time, be a bit more classy.

96- holllly shit if you're serious then you're very dumb.. lmao any poster can opt to be anonymous on their fml

nikkon416 13

I love references to previous fml's

That sane thing happened to me except it wasn't dirty messages. Also only my first name.

ILUVMSC 5

and why were you doing this?

What I fail to understand is how someone so idiotic managed to get on a computer in the first place.

n_epic_fail 14

what possessed you to do this in the first place? lmao yea FYL but UDI

cc_the_beast 6

Similar thing happened to me, I had an email account I set up ages ago just for footy tipping. About a year later I started talking to my father for the first time using that email. The name attached to the account was 'Sanchez Monkeyfucker'.

208, Your story isn't that similar to OP's but it is definitely hilarious. Sanchez Monkeyfucker? Lmfao

im amazed every day by how stupid people are

whybother8 0

then it doesnt sound like the SAME thing..

You deserve it for having an email signature

vivsss 11

why were you sending dirty emails anyway?

People still use email? Maybe I've just been spoiled with texting and Facebook :$

Email is typically used for something called "work". Something you seem to have no experience in.

Because she knew I would enjoy them... then forward to my friends.

oreobunbun 3

dirty mails to people that don't know her...

kaykay9080 5

4- because the telegram operator was on strike.

I seem to only use email. I don't text much, and I think people with face book waste too much time.

Eggers 2

103- says the guy with a Nyan Cat profile pic. talk about a waste of time.

I actually don't have Facebook. Email and texting is all I have...

lilmisslovely13 15
blondebrunette11 4

Well I believe the question we all wanna kno is why weren't you ??

ArielTheMermaid 17

how could you not realize that? YDI

Lemme guess, you wear glow-in-the-dark camouflage.

DeadxManxWalking 27

Probably because it was intended as a standalone comment and not a response to 5.. Thumb failure. However, if you still don't get it, I wouldn't trust you with e-mail.

hahahahahahhahaha technology, the Achilles heal of the Arabian world. (iron man reference) thumbsdown plz

Damn auto-correct. Always messing up texts and attaching names to anonymous emails...

wendyyyy 0

oops... gotta make sure you're actually anonymous when you want to be.

Sweej 1

And that's what you would call an epic failure.

There's no possible way I can feel sympathy for you. But, hey, at least you may end up on 4chan.