By Anonymous - 05/06/2009 20:54 - Denmark

Today, I was at a bar. A fat guy looks at me for a while and sits down next to me. He turns and I expect that he'll hit on me. He then buttons down his shirt, presses his man boobs together and say to his friends “Look, I’ve got bigger tits than than the girl next to me!" His friends agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 079
You deserved it 6 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ZiggyMorrison 0

I personally LOVE small **** and so do alot of guys so dont feel bad about it

hahahaha this guy is laughing at you because he has bigger **** than you? ha that's funny. You should have laughed and said, "yeah chubby, you do", pat his stomach and say "when are you do?" unless he's not that fat..

Comments

THIRD!!!!!!! anyway, that really sucks. as a D cup i would gladly give you the extra!

FHL, not FYL. YDI for thinking he was going to hit on you.

why? what else do u expect when an opposite sex checks you out n sit next to you in a bar?

fhl. today I was in a bar and realized that I'm such a fat lard that I bigger moobs than most girls. fml

ZiggyMorrison 0

I personally LOVE small **** and so do alot of guys so dont feel bad about it

Yeah, listen to him. I love small **** too. He is just a fat kid trying to be funny to fit in, but in the end all his "friends" just think of how pathetic he is and don't really care for his friendship probably. I bet he was just feeling bad because would never be able to kiss a girl like you.

oh yeah let's go with that asumption. i mean who could possibly like a fat person. obviously his friends must secretly hate him since he's fat... you honestly sound like one of the biggest douches ever.

Totally agreed. I like small ****, too. Not that I want to say you DO have small ****..

yup, guys like girls on both ends of the spectrum. dude was being an ass.

hahahaha this guy is laughing at you because he has bigger **** than you? ha that's funny. You should have laughed and said, "yeah chubby, you do", pat his stomach and say "when are you do?" unless he's not that fat..

ewwww. fat men. with breasts. fyl for having to see that.

ithedarkknight 0

lmfao hahaha dang u got played by a fat guy!!! he certainly gets some cool points i know he hurted your feeling or u wouldnt be like FML LOL