By Shirley - 15/02/2012 00:43 - United States

Today, while out for our romantic Valentine's dinner, my boyfriend of 2 and a half years told me that he believes in females being subservient, that I'm not allowed to have opinions anymore, that he is "the alpha dog" and I'm merely the "beta dog", and that I have to "get used to it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 908
You deserved it 7 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

muahzzbaybee 0

he should "get used to" not having a GF anymore......you can do better

Comments

Dogs mark what's theirs by urinating on things, is he going to do that too? DUMP THE LOSER!

Your boyfriend has the right idea. Men are superior, women may say this isn't true but the statistics are out there. Women are good for nothing apart from sex, so it's alright to hit them if you get bored.

And I'm pretty sure reasoning like yours is why your mother wishes she had aborted when she had the chance. If she'd known she would give birth to a three-headed, hermaphroditic, demented troll, she probably would have gotten herself sterilized early on.

I'm also fairly disturbed by the idea that "women are good for nothing apart from sex". Not only does that allow for some fairly oedipal tendencies, but it also suggests that women should not be considered able to give birth (since technically, birth is not a part of sex nor is intercourse a prerequisite for pregnancy in this day and age). I'm betting, then, that Satyromaniac has sex with his mother on a regular basis, and also assists in her regular coat-hanger abortions. Yup yup. ;D

What statistics are you referencing? Convenient Theories For You, Monthly? STONGLY consider therapy.

s_me_ashley 2

You should dump him, he's a jerk

lizzfawnduhh 0

definitely break up with him, youre better off without him.

You should laugh at him and tell him alpha wolves only exist because the submissive ones allow them. It's old science that shows alpha dogs command. then hit him with a paddle and tell him to lick your boots.

Worst FML comments page EVER. I knew when I saw it that it'd be filled with the sort of fucktard that goes 'oh, an FML about sex, I bet i could make a joke about being in the kitchen here. Oh ****, I'm a comedic genius, brilliant. Man, I bet if I had a girlfriend, she'd probably give me a ******* for being so funny'. Seriously, you people suck. Anyone who ever makes a joke about getting in the kitchen or making a sandwich deserves to be thrown out of a window. And I'm a guy. It's not just that it's sexist, it's that it's sooo over used. You know what, FML sucks now, because half the comments are fucktards who think those jokes are still funny. Also OP: wonder why thr FML doesn't say 'ex-boyfriend' cos if you're still together, you deserve him.

CrazySmileyFace 0

what a douche! well dump him. I hate guys who think men are better. women have done so much, and he is obviously retarded. dump him good, girl!

skyeyez9 24

If you like places where women are not allowed to do anything, move to afghanistan. It is no coincidence that countries where women are treated like property are modern day shitholes.