By Shirley - 15/02/2012 00:43 - United States

Today, while out for our romantic Valentine's dinner, my boyfriend of 2 and a half years told me that he believes in females being subservient, that I'm not allowed to have opinions anymore, that he is "the alpha dog" and I'm merely the "beta dog", and that I have to "get used to it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 911
You deserved it 7 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

muahzzbaybee 0

he should "get used to" not having a GF anymore......you can do better

Comments

OMG!!! Im a guy and even to me that sounded soo disrespectful. Punch him in the face and break up with him and walk off saying: "looks like ur the 'beta dog' now" or something like that. This is a serious thing because just think how he would treat you further on in the relationship.

antonioohama 0

Tell him, ‘f**k you, I'm not going to be subservient to you, and in fact you're the Gamma Dog for thinking females are supposed to be subservient, you medieval bastard’ . Then ditch him. And blackmail him with everything you got. Then publicize it anyway. And try to permanently screw up his life. He should have dozens of posts on this website when you're done. And if he protests: ‘you're the Gamma Dog, remember?’ .

KYTRwerepyre 0

your hopefully ex-bf should get hi facts straight cause in EVERY pack (except for loners) there is an alpha male and FEMALE and there both equal unless the girl just had pups than shes higher but back to the point if you're only BETA who IS his alpha female??? nobodys asked that yet and he shouldnt say MERELY beta either beta's play an important role in the pack in both hunting and babysitting!!! so tell him to merely go F*CK himself and get yourself an alpha up to your standards!!!

Rosa16_fml 0

Cut off his "manhood" and then he can be the Neutered dog.

sounds like he is saying outlandish things just to get you to dump him.

if I were you I'd slap him and dump him that guy is a douche

discardedashs584 0

What you should have done: comply with everything thing he says, leading him on the dinner, when the check comes, let him know if he's the "alpha dog" he gets to pay. Then leave.

#351 : she can't do that she's not allowed to have opinions anymore... lose him in a forest, or let him take a time machine to go back 500 years before, he'll be like fish in water what an archaic douche FYL

anonymous042490 0

I bet all of the girls complaining about it being sexist still expect the man to pay for their dates!

Females are completely incapable of intellectual thought. Get back to the kitchen.