By snownerd - 03/11/2011 16:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, while I was shopping, I saw my old friend from high school. After a bit of talking, I ended up giving her my phone number. I wrote it on an old receipt. Little did I remember, the receipt was from when I bought lube and condoms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 761
You deserved it 39 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iFizzgig 11

Comments

ok, now THAT is funny. you gotta admit it :)

perdix 29

She'll know you are Semper Paratus. I'll bet she'll call, Marine! Hoo-hah!!!

Semper Paratus is the Coast Guard's motto.

ellakacyme22 6

Good thing is she knows you are a responsible ******.

Cause u were actually gonna return the condoms if they didn't fit. Sure.

No, guys don't do that. If the condom does not fit we use the rest of the pack for miscellaneous mischief. We are guys. That's how we roll. We don't return sex toys either. Some are a total rip off but some are worth their weight in gold. Tell me I am wrong.

Nothing wrong with that...a mans got to buy his shit...jus like a woman giving her number to a guy on a tampon receipt.

That's right. A man has to buy his man stuff. No excuse should to be offered. At least that chick would know that she is going to see a guy who might know how to show a girl a good time. That chick should realize how lucky she is and frame that receipt.

It better say magnum somewhere or no call back lol

legitimmeee 0

If she's looking for a guys that's "pure" you wont be it

But she might be looking for a guy who knows how to show a girl a good time.

"That isn't mine! That stuff's not my bag baby!"

No excuse should be offered. A man has to buy man stuff from time to time. Now, if the receipt also had **** mags, a bag of Doritos and a six pack of beer, that might look bad.