By Anonymous - 13/09/2015 13:21 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, while eating at my college cafeteria, I started thinking about all the awful crap going on in my life right now, and I started sobbing. Some guy at another table started snickering at me, at which point the guy I like said, "Give her a break. If I was as fuck-ugly as her, I'd be crying too." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 885
You deserved it 2 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope whatever was on your plate ended up in his face.

They're just another waste of oxygen. Keep your head up.

Comments

Judgmental ruthless bastards...no point of consideration...

TallMist 32

Just because they're crying doesn't mean they're weak.

Exactly! Tears really aren't weakness. They are the release of hormones like cortisol etc. which build up in our body when we are upset or stressed or tired. That's why you feel better after crying sometimes, your body gets rid of toxins that way. So it is healthier to cry than to keep it pent up. It is natural and important and there is nothing wrong with it.

I really thought the guy you liked was gonna say something nice at first but I guess I was wrong. Anyways, fyl.

tigerzroze 16

Sadly if the guy she liked said something nice, it probably would not be here.

Sometimes insults are flirts in disguise. Ever heard of negging? I wouldn't worry about it and besides there are other guys around.

SystemofaBlink41 27

"**** ugly" equals flirting? I'm doing it wrong...

I never said it was "effective." But some people do neg when trying to flirt.

I think it would be equally FML if the guy she likes uses negging. Sounds like he wanted to impress his male friend more with his bitchy comments.

Some American girls neg just as much as guys, if not more so. They "shit test" to see how strong (or not) you are. Yall haven't spent much time in urban cities?

SystemofaBlink41 27

This is when we wish karma would judo flip these types of people into concrete.

TheCasualHomie 11

It would be savage except it was super rude and they're in college not high school so they need to grow up

that guy is a dick OP, don't for a second think he's worth your time. hope you are feeling better !

thatonetribute 31

I would have gone over and dumped my drink on their heads.

This is when you're justified in smacking certain people in the mouth.