By Anonymous - 13/09/2015 13:21 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, while eating at my college cafeteria, I started thinking about all the awful crap going on in my life right now, and I started sobbing. Some guy at another table started snickering at me, at which point the guy I like said, "Give her a break. If I was as fuck-ugly as her, I'd be crying too." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 885
You deserved it 2 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope whatever was on your plate ended up in his face.

They're just another waste of oxygen. Keep your head up.

Comments

That sucks OP. That's about as harsh as anything I've heard on here.

As the saying goes, it doesn't matter what's on the outside. It's what's on the inside that counts. Cheer up OP :)

We Brits don't really do well with public emotion - doesn't excuse rudeness though!

Unbelievable!! I can't imagine why people think it's ok to behave like that.

ADBurns 22

Be strong. Just because you like a guy, it doesn't mean he is either the one for you or what he says should matter. I hope your life gets better soon.

Geek_Freak 13

I hope that guy falls and hits his head, cause you didn't deserve that. Keep your head up, life will get better. I promise.

im torn, its nice that the guy she likes kinda stood ip for her, but he did add his own insults to the mix, I guess I should be mad that he was so rude about it...

He wasn't standing up for her. He was mocking her.

How ignorant! I'm sorry this happened to you. Hang in there,though, things will get better. I know for certain that someday you will meet an awesome guy. I hope other things are going better for you!

Then you smashed the food in his face right?