By Anonymous - 13/09/2015 13:21 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, while eating at my college cafeteria, I started thinking about all the awful crap going on in my life right now, and I started sobbing. Some guy at another table started snickering at me, at which point the guy I like said, "Give her a break. If I was as fuck-ugly as her, I'd be crying too." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 885
You deserved it 2 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope whatever was on your plate ended up in his face.

They're just another waste of oxygen. Keep your head up.

Comments

Sorry to hear about that OP. Don't let his words get to you, you're beautiful. Stay strong!

Looks like they are just brats. Living off dads money, not having any responsibilities and never experiencing any consequences for their actions made them that way. However, you should evaluate if there are better places, preferably with people you trust and that will support you, to fall into such an emotional state.

I'm sorry you're feeling so miserable and that you find yourself in the company of people so lacking in compassion. I must say, though, that if you can't hold it together in a public place, if you openly sob uncontrollably in the middle of a crowd without provocation, you really need to take some time off from school. I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but emotional distress is little different from physical injury or illness. If you can't go about your daily life, you can't go about your daily life. You need to give yourself time to heal. Forcing yourself to handle duties you're incapable of dealing with will only do you harm. Talk to your professors and even your dean of you need to. I think you'll find that they'll be more sympathetic than you expect, and will give you the time you need to heal so that you can resume your studies when you're ready. Good luck and I hope you feel better.

hehe1996 15

That's terrible OP. You can do better than someone who's so nasty and insensitive, especially towards a person who was clearly already upset. I hope you feel better soon.

And you like him, why? He sounds like a ******* asshole

Probably didn't seem like an asshole until that very moment? Generally speaking, people aren't psychic and don't know just how much of an asshole someone can be until someone has displayed said assholery in their presence.

I hope you have or find yourself some friends who will give you hugs and sympathy, because it's the people who your brain has chosen to like who really matter, not some twerp who's caught your eye because of their pretty face and cocky attitude.

What a prick. I hope things get better for you soon.

That is one hell of a FML post. Two pieces of wisdom; you are probably attracted to him for his looks, and he's probably peaked. Give him 10 years to get fat and thin on top. And two, try not to get too overwhelmed by the negatives in your life right now, take it one day at a time.

tiredofwaiting 25

I would have poured my drink on him. And I would have stop liking him from that day on.