By grossedout - 06/09/2011 05:33 - United States

Today, while cleaning the house, I discovered that my husband has been making a little mountain of whatever he finds up his nose on the underside of our couch when he watches TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 118
You deserved it 2 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i could never see myself staying with someone like him..

almariee 2

that is so disgusting.... eww I would've made him clean the shit up

Comments

Wow. Aren't you glad you married the guy........

juturnaamo 29

OP, he's not making a mountain, he's making a stalactite. Not nearly as bad...

birds_fml 7

OP: my husband used to smear his boogers on whatever the hell happened to be nearby. The mattress, the underside of the desk... everywhere. USED TO. Know how I fixed that problem? I told him that if I ever found one of his boogers ANYWHERE that wasn't a tissue again, I would tell his parents, my parents, his friends, and everyone else he knows that he wipes his boogers all over the house. He hasn't done it once since.

So you found his booger pile. I'd stop looking or you might find the pile of crust he picks from his ass crack. You got a real winner there!

mrlopez 13

Wouldn't that be like more of a stalagmite of crap?

EPICROCKERNINJA 8

I think I just threw up a little.....

Q. Why did the booger cross the road? A. Because he was being picked on! Sorry, couldn't resist. But seriously, tell him if wants to do the horizontal mamba with you anymore he'd better make the tissues dance by putting a little boogie in them.

I really hope you're referring to my lame puns... really, really hope lol