Digging it

By blech - 08/12/2014 23:08 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I witnessed my dad rummage through his nostrils, thoughtfully examine the contents, and flick them nonchalantly onto the carpet. All of this he did with the biggest demented grin on his face. Sadly, this has become a regular occurrence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 760
You deserved it 2 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like he's getting his boogie on- on the carpet ;)

I've seen my brothers (who are 20 and up) do that constantly. I feel sorry you OP.

Comments

I've seen my brothers (who are 20 and up) do that constantly. I feel sorry you OP.

At least you know he is getting protein?

The OP stated that he flicked his snot on the carpet, not that he ate it.

badluckalex 23

since when do boogers contain protein?

I looked this up just to make sure that it was a plausible scenario, but apparently whey protein can increase the production of mucus. so it could be looked at in that way as well.

maybe it would be better if he ate them, at least they wouldnt be on the carpet. . .

Looks like he's getting his boogie on- on the carpet ;)

He's digging for gold to pay the bills.

You're never too gold, to go digging for gold!

Ugh gross. I hope you never walk in your house with bare feet. Boogers. Boogers everywhere.

Nose mining is a great way to pass the time.

iTzSelverZz 14
salvorican 24

Looks like he's hinting that he wants tissues for Christmas. Cue boys who cry: "When my tear ducts get issue, I can't use just any tissue"

A nose in need, deserves puffs plus, indeed!