Bad boy

By Anonymous - 31/01/2017 10:13 - United States - Gladewater

Today, after weeks of looking for the source of an awful smell in our house, I found out our dog has been climbing over our loft banister, into the attic, and shitting. There were over twenty mounds. It took me almost four hours to clean up, and it still stinks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 546
You deserved it 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Geckosrock99 33

Looks like someone's going to have to be an outside dog... At least until he/she understands its not okay to poop in the house.

Comments

Geckosrock99 33

Looks like someone's going to have to be an outside dog... At least until he/she understands its not okay to poop in the house.

Four hours of cleaning shit? Damn... I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. No wait, actually I probably would. Either way, FYL indeed.

An asshole of a dog... but this is ******* hilarious, nonetheless

jcash52426 5

What is your definition of mounds? I'm going to interpret it as 20 *****. On that note how did it take you 4 hours to pick that up. As for the smell use a shitload of air freshener.

This is my 1st time getting published. Our attack has a sort of fiberboard, so it had sort of "soaked in."

This is my first time getting an FML published!!! It sucked pretty bad ? there is a sort of fiberboard up there so it took a long time to get it all cleaned up!

blink831forever 13

Use resolve it will get rid of the smell and clean the area thoroughly. They even have a pet specific version.

You didn't question why your dog was no longer defecating when you took it out?