By nikki - 04/08/2012 20:05 - Greece - K

Today, what I thought would be a romantic sleepover with the guy I like quickly turned into hell on earth when his girlfriend showed up. I had to scale the fire escape in my underwear so I could get back to my car in one piece. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 901
You deserved it 36 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like she did you a huge favour - she exposed him as a cheating fuckwad before you made the mistake of sleeping with him.

Did you know he had a girlfriend before this event? If so, YDI. If not, I'm sorry he put you in that spot and wasn't honest.

Comments

Id be ripping my boyfriend to pieces first. Maybe the girl didn't know he was in a relationship but I'm sure he did.

American Pie Naked Mile...sort of...but it seems like you found yourself a man *****...

You should have asked for a threesome.

Still could be romantic. A romantic comedy. Simple as that.

kiraleann 16

I dunno why there's so many "YDI"s, OP didn't say she knew about the girlfriend. He could have been fooling her, it happens all the time.

PYLrulz 17

I agree. I can get the YDI votes, but I would figure the voting would be more even, NOT in favor of YDI

Not necessarily. If she didn't know he had a gf perhaps the gf was violent and "protecting the fact she was his gf not her" like I have been in that situation where I have felt threatened and feared my safety because I was friends with someone and their other half thought I was sleeping with them (when I wasn't) and was threatening me.

The fact she knew it was his GF means she knew he had a GF. Maybe is socially acceptable in Greece to sleep around.

PYLrulz 17

Or he could have said something along the lines of "Oh shit, my girlfriend is here, get the hell outta here!"

PYLrulz 17

If you knew the guy was taken, YDI for trying to be a home wrecking ****, otherwise, FYL because you had a guy who thought with the wrong head a little too much.

Really not enough information to call anyone out on it. Maybe the gf is a bitch and the bf is unhappy and about to break it off just doesn't know how to break it to the psycho without losing his nuts.

PYLrulz 17

If that's the case, nut up, and tell her it's over before going to the next woman. Yeah, there could be trouble for telling her it's over, but get caught, and now the trouble has multiplied.

Late_night83 25

Now to scour YouTube, "girl rushes down fire escape in skiddies."