By nikki - 04/08/2012 20:05 - Greece - K

Today, what I thought would be a romantic sleepover with the guy I like quickly turned into hell on earth when his girlfriend showed up. I had to scale the fire escape in my underwear so I could get back to my car in one piece. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 901
You deserved it 36 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like she did you a huge favour - she exposed him as a cheating fuckwad before you made the mistake of sleeping with him.

Did you know he had a girlfriend before this event? If so, YDI. If not, I'm sorry he put you in that spot and wasn't honest.

Comments

I'm going to add my voice to the chorus: If you knew he had a girlfriend, YDI. If not, FYL. The guy could at least have had the decency to give you time to get dressed and get your stuff out of there.

b_rad_fml 4

YDI if you knew anything about the gf. They have names for girls like you. . If he didn't tell you about her, then your life does sucks.

Bullcrap I wouldn't "scale the fire escape" its not my fault hes a cheating *****...if the bitch wanted some id kick her ass and WALK to my car, fully clothed.

Sounds like the walk of shame has been upgraded to the mad-dash of shame. Which really sucks, unless you knew he wasn't single.

Sounds like you knew about her. Ydi! Shame on you!!!!

The girlfriend was the same one who beat up that other girl who didn't sleep with her husband. She knew she was going to get it bad because she didn't sleep with her bf.

I just would have loved watching the rumble if there was one, which it sounds like there was. YDI, but I hope he got his end of the stick afterwards...

If you knew he had a girlfriend, you totally deserve it, and running away was just the icing on top of your cowardly cake. But I don't think OP knew about the girlfriend, and running away is definitely the best option. So FYL. In the end, it's the guy's fault for deciding to cheat in the first place