By nikki - 04/08/2012 20:05 - Greece - K

Today, what I thought would be a romantic sleepover with the guy I like quickly turned into hell on earth when his girlfriend showed up. I had to scale the fire escape in my underwear so I could get back to my car in one piece. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 901
You deserved it 36 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like she did you a huge favour - she exposed him as a cheating fuckwad before you made the mistake of sleeping with him.

Did you know he had a girlfriend before this event? If so, YDI. If not, I'm sorry he put you in that spot and wasn't honest.

Comments

If you didn't know about the girlfriend until that moment, which has happened to me, I recommend staying. It's way more interesting and he gets both of you screaming at him. If you did know about the girlfriend, I hope you get chlamydia.

lulu_Serr 0

You Deserve That You Are Just Gonna Ruin A Relationship

Since no one else has said it: still a better love story than Twilight.

Should have stayed. Have a threesome, record it and put it on the Internet.. I know I cant be th first one to think about this

tara_jean 5

sounds a lot like John tucker must die..

Depending on whether the OP new he had a girlfriend, this is either FYL, og YDI for sleeping with someone who is in a relationship; I voted both FYL and YDI.

Totally deserve it. Why would you sleep with some one who was taken? Wording of your FML infers you knew about her.

I reread it like 20times cuz you made me feel crazy and... nooot really. She said "his girlfriend showed up." a piece of info she prob found out when said girlfriend began to scream the fact.

If my bf cheated on me, oh god shit would go down. If the chick knew, I would beat the **** out of her, but if she didn't know, I'd be more understanding.