By nikki - 04/08/2012 20:05 - Greece - K

Today, what I thought would be a romantic sleepover with the guy I like quickly turned into hell on earth when his girlfriend showed up. I had to scale the fire escape in my underwear so I could get back to my car in one piece. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 901
You deserved it 36 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like she did you a huge favour - she exposed him as a cheating fuckwad before you made the mistake of sleeping with him.

Did you know he had a girlfriend before this event? If so, YDI. If not, I'm sorry he put you in that spot and wasn't honest.

Comments

missababgaga 19

I'd say YDI.... But if he didn't tell you he had a girlfriend prior to the sleepover, then FYL. Sorry that happened anyway!

Out of curiousity did you know he had a girlfriend? If so ydi if not he's a jerk!

If a guy ever cheats on you, don't cry about it.

vero559 7

Either way whether u knew about his girlfriend or not u deserve it. U should have done ur research on this guy !

I'm sorry, if you knew he had a gf, both of you are awful, disgusting people. That is wrong and YDI. You two deserve each other. If not, that sucks.

I think this is a bit of a "YDI" either way, even if OP didn't know. She did say something about a romantic sleepover with the guy she liked, not that she was dating him or anything (thus making him a cheating man ho anyway) like that, so maybe she new about the girlfriend or maybe she didn't..

Something tells me that the girlfriend isn't his girlfriend any longer, as op left her clothes there apart from her underwear.

How long have you kown this guy and why do you think he would've slept with you if he has or had a gf? Have you slept with him recently?