By nikki - 04/08/2012 20:05 - Greece - K

Today, what I thought would be a romantic sleepover with the guy I like quickly turned into hell on earth when his girlfriend showed up. I had to scale the fire escape in my underwear so I could get back to my car in one piece. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 901
You deserved it 36 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like she did you a huge favour - she exposed him as a cheating fuckwad before you made the mistake of sleeping with him.

Did you know he had a girlfriend before this event? If so, YDI. If not, I'm sorry he put you in that spot and wasn't honest.

Comments

If you knew he had a girlfriend, YDI.... And you wouldn't want to be with this guy anyway after seeing the way he treats his girlfriend. Cheating bastard..

captainburke 5

It's do funny when people use the word 'homewrecker' without irony. Man is a dirty **** hope you're now over your crush.

newdaysamedream 2

Stay home & ya stay safe..see how that works?!

It amazes me that so many idiots post and think "Oh, CLEARLY she posted she KNEW about the girlfriend! Let me just rip into you with the belief I know what I'm talking about." Seriously. Shut the hell up. OP, if you knew about her, YDI. If you DIDN'T know about her, FYL. I will play devils advocate here and assume you posted this in the sense that you did NOT know about her.

Even if she didn't know about it the fact that she tried to cover up for him by escaping is in my opinion wrong regardless. The guy now has another opportunity to cheat on his girlfriend because of it.

104 - your right I clearly didnt see it guess im classed as one of the idiots! I wonder if she found some of the evidence left behind and if she's a long way from home, on holidays with him. Feel so sorry for the GF.

You and his girlfriend should have left together and left him there like the idiot he is.

But if the bitch is crazy standing there and defending your innocence isn't exactly smart either.

you're all sinners! !!! stay out of people's business

I assumed that OP didn't know he had a girlfriend If I caught a girl with my boyfriend and she didn't know he was taken I would be unleashing hell on him and not her And if she did know I would unleash hell on both of them

The fact that you'd "give it up" so easily to a guy you "like" rather than "know & love" is reason enough for me to say YDI & stop being such a ****.