HELP!

By ToiletTony - 19/06/2009 01:33 - United States

Today, I was using the bathroom in a department store. When I was finished, I couldn't get the stall door open. I'm claustrophobic and I freaked out and started shouting for help. A 6 year-old boy got the door open for me. It turns out I was pushing when I should have been pulling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 832
You deserved it 51 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should, I dunno, try it both ways before screaming?

this looks oddly familier.. must run in the family

Comments

Singularity_fml 0
Ringmaster1 0

Yeah, guess today was just a lot of YDI

ndanick 4

How com the fakes can get on here but my REAL ones cant??????? F your life your= FML

zach055 23
breenarae25 0

lol did u read the one where her tampon slid across the bathroom n a girl in the other stall started screaming. lol

Maybe you should, I dunno, try it both ways before screaming?

freshtastic 0

yeah seriously... you'd think it would be common sense too.

this looks oddly familier.. must run in the family

LOL ! i think just about everyone has either pushed instead of pulled or pulled instead of pushed. hahaha

.. and after you got out of the bathroom did you go back to the short bus with your helmet?

Your claustrophobic? Does that mean your scared of santa claus? EVERYONE LETS SCARE HIM! >:o HO HO HO!! >:)

ely46 0

I gave you a FYL. If this is true then you are such an amazing idiot. Your life is ****** because of your shear stupidity. Hopefully, there is some explanation for how you were unable to complete one of the most simple tasks in life. Did you receive some sort of brain trauma? That would be the only way to explain this without you being a future winner of a Darwin Award.

You didn't figure out how the door worked when you entered and then locked the door? Dumb ass...

******* hell. i swear you are NOT allowed to say the word stupid then spell something wrong in the same ******* sentence its S H E E R. retard.

...moran would be obviously a joke, seeing as its normally pronounced morOn, but thanks for deciding im potentially too stupid to understand, fuckbag.

Kids gather round we will talk about Skitt's law. Our friend penizulaface gives us a very good example how it works. Skitt's law says that if one person does a grammar flame he will automatically have grammar errors. Now we will learn something about capitalization. For example : An I is always capitalized, the word after a full stop is also always capitalized. Penizulaface does neither of theses things. He is a stupid little brat who thinks that he's a smartass but fails at an immense level. Thank you penizulaface, you are an idiot.

peopleplz2008 0

YDI for thinking this is an FML

that's pretty funny to me to picture it. I hate it when kids are smarter than me hahaha

smartER quit trying to patronize sarcastically when you're being ******* retarded, they didnt call the kid smart, just smartER.

Oh yeah, that one was smarter indeed. Managed to get door open, impressive.