By syco - 28/12/2009 17:17 - United Kingdom

Today, the girl I like was panicking because her car broke down, so I offered her a lift to wherever she needed to be. I drove her to her boyfriend's house. She asked me to drive her home in the morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 270
You deserved it 7 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could: Keep being her emotional tampon and letting her take advantage of you Tell her you'll pick her up and don't.

JERKKMONKEY 0

why doesn't her bf drive her home! xD

Comments

don't be a tool, dude. ditch her in the morning!

man up and tell her sorry ass man to get a car! are you car service?! do not let her take advantage of your ass.

'Meh' to the fact you had to drive to her bf's. You did offer. FYL, though, that she asked you to pick her up in the morning. Her bf can drive her home or she can ask her parents or someone. Not you.

The girl doesnt' deserve a great guy like you.

Grow a pair. Tell her you're busy. Or... keep being a doormat and let her walk all over you. You could become her personal chauffer, and you can schedule your life around her demands for transportation. If you really want to be nice, you can modify the back seat of your car to make it more comfortable for her. Then maybe she'll bring her boyfriend along when you drive her around and they'll have sex in the back seat. If you're lucky, they'll let you watch in the rearview mirror while you think about how much you really like her.

So, 10, men are only nice to a women when they want to **** them... But this makes *women* worthless? Hm. Yeah. Men sound great in your scenario. I hope when you're shouldering your massive burden of responsibility (why does this peculiar task fall to you in particular??) and trying to work out which category women fall into, you're aiming for the worthless ones. But either way the op should let the girl find her own way home tomorrow, unless both her and her boyfriend are disabled or mentally incapable in some way and unable to work it out for themselves. And he should find a single girl to be either nice, or "nice", to.

Agree to drive her home in the morning, but tell her that you could save time and gas by also staying at her boyfriend's house that night. You may not win her over, but at least you'll complete their threesome!

FML means "f*** my life," not "feeding my ludicrosity." Quit being silly/foolish and try posting a story with actual relevance next time.

Successful troll is successful. You got three feminist idiots to rage.