By syco - 28/12/2009 17:17 - United Kingdom

Today, the girl I like was panicking because her car broke down, so I offered her a lift to wherever she needed to be. I drove her to her boyfriend's house. She asked me to drive her home in the morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 270
You deserved it 7 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could: Keep being her emotional tampon and letting her take advantage of you Tell her you'll pick her up and don't.

JERKKMONKEY 0

why doesn't her bf drive her home! xD

Comments

lifesucks159357 0

It's nice of you to drive her to her boyfriend's house, but her boyfriend (or boyfriends' parents) can drive her back!

Maybe nice guys should stop going for girls who already have boyfriends and start taking notice of the girl who's trying to get their attention.

sparxva 12

So drop her off tonight and tell her that if he is really her boyfriend then he should be able to give her a lift in the morning. Man up.

Let the boyfriend drive her back and find another girl to like. One without a boyfriend.

SmittyJA24 26

all right, my ydi will wait til we find out if you said yes. you sure she's a girl? cause I'm pretty sure she has a set of balls. furthermore, I think they're brass.

And please the vacuum the floor mats after you fix the car. Agree to pick her up in the morning and ask her for help in fixing you up with one of her friends.

first, you're a tool. second, she's got a dick to ride tonite so she can ride it all the way home tomorrow!