By syco - 28/12/2009 17:17 - United Kingdom

Today, the girl I like was panicking because her car broke down, so I offered her a lift to wherever she needed to be. I drove her to her boyfriend's house. She asked me to drive her home in the morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 270
You deserved it 7 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could: Keep being her emotional tampon and letting her take advantage of you Tell her you'll pick her up and don't.

JERKKMONKEY 0

why doesn't her bf drive her home! xD

Comments

wtf OP you obviously said yes didn't you.You big pussy.

mef_fml 0

i really hope you didn't say yes. because then i have no sympathy... don't let yourself be taken advantage of like that.

bug56 0

Today, the girl I like didn't bend down and ask for me to **** her silly brains out because I did her a favor, and she has the audacity to have a boyfriend, FML.

what a bitch. what her scum boyfriend can't drive her ***** ass home in the morning?

im not gonna lie, All guys have been there trying to be nice to a girl of whose affections they would like. What actually changes is the fact that most guys learn from there experience, and in the future dont repeat the same mistakes. take this knock on the chin son, move on and forget that girl. if she's that heartless to not even tell you she had a boyf in the first place...she deffinately dont deserve yours! personally, i'd have been so angry for doing the night drop off. Plain n simple I would not have picked her up in the morning... but hey live n learn sonny, live n learn.

Yeah. As soon as she told me I was to take her to her boyfriends house, I would have told the girl to get the **** out of my car. This is assuming she knew you liked her and just kept stringing you along without telling you she had a boyfriend. But if she's your friend and you like her, but know she has a boyfriend, then thats your own problem. But I still wouldnt drive her home in the morning.

#31: you only think men are nice when they wanna **** because women always fall for the prick who wants to **** em and leave em. much to the dismay of actual nice guys, who can't believe you're falling for these pricks. but the guy who said women are worthless IS a retard.

coolcatsparty 0

ask for 3 way just kiddin

she seems so sweet. tell her that her boyfriend can do it.