By Anonymous - 12/10/2009 20:57 - United States

Today, the 86 year old guy next door told me I needed three things in life to succeed: a cook book, a boyfriend, and a boob job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 226
You deserved it 4 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's old enough to where his sexist remarks make sense. 70 years younger and I woulda bitch slapped him with my metal-decorated bike gloves on.

Comments

Erickchimp10 2

why are the numbers all scatered around and not in order?

that man is made by wisdom and win, now all i have to do is post this on ED

Where have you been Erickchimp? Under a rock?

Oh honey. You have much MUCH to learn. Let's start by explaining everything that was wrong with your loaded statements, shall we? First off, marrying into money does not appeal to everyone. Plenty of people, men & women alike, have aspirations, passions, and dreams in life. Perhaps your only aspiration is to substantiate your laziness by marrying someone rich so that you can continue to eat pizza & play Halo all day, and if so then that's great for you! But some people want make their own cash, be self-sufficient, and realize their passions. Also, not everyone wants to get married, so having a well-paying career & standing on your own two feet is ideal for some. Also, your failed attempt at explaining why sexism/profiling/etc. is sometimes "right" was cute. Cute, but not educational, moving, or inspirational. It's true that Muslim men have been at the root of terrorist attacks in the past, but it's impossible & ridiculous to claim that they're the only ones who will do so in the future. One day, an Asian woman just might blow up a major political building, or hijack a plane, & then what happens to your faulty logic? Perhaps you should expand your mind a bit & not be suckered into a "Muslim men & ONLY Muslim men can be terrorists" mindset. This, folks, is an example of profiling that did nothing but to make the one doing the profiling look like a moron. Now, on to your bit about "feminism". Actually, it's shocking AND hilarious how little about feminism you know. The last thing "hardcore feminists" (ah, such gentle words from such a broad mind) want is to marry into money because that just negates the entire purpose of adopting the feminist ideals. What feminism strives for is a world in which women can make their own money, be successful and rich, without having to rely on a man. Also, being rich doesn't necessarily mean being happy, as you so blindly seem to believe. It's wonderful that you'd want to marry a rich woman (hopefully one day you'll find one dumb enough to forgive you your blatant stupidity), but just because that is what you desire doesn't mean other people, men OR women, desire it as well. As a woman, I would much rather keep a good-paying job, make my own fortune, & not become dependent on a man. Women are equal to men & should make the same wages, reach the same heights of success, and be treated with just as much respect. Now, run on back to your banjo & perhaps if you're good your mama will let you milk the cow tomorrow!

FlaminYawn 0

I prefer small boobs, my theory is smaller the boobs, tighter the pussy.

You don't want the pussy too tight or it will tear, and that would suck because of three things: You might have to pay. You won't have sex for a while. You'll have a crying chick on your back all the time.

....yea, cause that makes complete and logical sense I think I recall learning in anatomy how the size of the breasts and the tightness of a girl's vag are completely dependent upon one another. you're an idiot.

bigcrazymike 6

Sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

#97: I think I'm in love. Your comment summed up my entire thoughts on the situation perfectly.

I'm right here. I replied to plexico's comment up there. Go read. I don't get on much these days, but that will change soon enough. And ireply is still here, just not on every FML.

Prendergast 0