By HeatherFeatherB - 05/01/2016 03:27 - United States - Mundelein

Today, one of my customers told me he was going to kill himself when I explained to him that I wasn't going to be able to deliver him the gallon of milk he wanted. I work in a pharmacy, dispensing medication. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 828
You deserved it 1 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people take suicide too lightly when they use it as a form of blackmail OP. I'm sure he won't and if he does you wouldn't be to blame!

I'm pretty sure he said that just so he could get his gallon of milk. Doubt he would've committed suicide though.

Comments

BDA_fml 5

Tell him razor blades are on aisle 5.

saffy66 34

The trouble with spoiling kids is they turn into spoiled demanding adults who revert to childish threats and tantrums when things don't go their way. We get threats like this every day in my job and every one gets taken seriously. It's a shock to them sometimes when they threaten to slash up over their TV not working or their visit not being allowed because their visitor was caught with drugs, to be put into a safe cell with nothing but a coarse blanket they can't tear up to make a rope with. People these days have too much sense of entitlement - rights without responsibilities.

where do you work lol this sounds like an interesting place

@27: Since this person was in a pharmacy, it is a very safe bet this has absolutely nothing to do with entitlement, but is about someone with serious mental issues and probably off his meds...

ViviMage 38

How good is that milk that he'll kill himself without it??

You should have said you're going to kill him if he kills himself.

What if he was actually mentally ill and having an episode?