By sophie - 13/04/2011 16:36 - United States

Today, my teacher told me I wasn't pretty enough to play the princess part in the play. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 786
You deserved it 5 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everybody knows that it is impossible for a princess to be ugly. I mean, if you're rich and powerful you HAVE to be pretty.

nillakush1 3

Comments

Skin colour hair dont matter, the person u r does :-) there r not-so-goodlooking actors that are so popular because of their acting skills and not looks! So to hell with ur teacher!

true....but when was the last time you saw Steve Buschemi playing a princess?

lakeybalboa 0

77 Hahahah, that's not true. It's not really the inside that counts, looks mean a lot.

meegunqueenofall 0

See, this is why kids are turning to anorexia (or bulimia), cutting, and of course suicide. What's wrong with people these days? I agree with #87 and 89, Slap a hoe, OP!

Meh, they mean a little bit, that's the whole first attraction to someone. But you shouldn't marry someone for looks, or just date them for their looks. I wouldn't want to date someone that is just hot but an ass, would you?

You have a point there, I wouldn't want to put up with anyones shit. But looks are very important because I'm shallow. At least I admit it though :-)

that's silly, everyone knows you don't need to be pretty to be royalty... I mean look at england.

This is by far the best response I have read yet for this post.

OMG! The number of negative comments on here is disgusting. Being a princess, real or in a play, has nothing to do with looks. If she's a good actress, then that should be all that mattered. The rest of you are just pathetic assholes. Life is more than looks. Beauty if fleeting people. Grow up.

that's exactly what I was thinking. there are some amazing actors who aren't exactly tens either. people are so hung up on looks