By sophie - 13/04/2011 16:36 - United States

Today, my teacher told me I wasn't pretty enough to play the princess part in the play. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 786
You deserved it 5 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everybody knows that it is impossible for a princess to be ugly. I mean, if you're rich and powerful you HAVE to be pretty.

nillakush1 3

Comments

johnson94 5

this is where you post that you got called ugly on facebook and then all your friends try their best to increase your self esteem...

killianisboss 0

ugly people have no friends. i should know.

lmaoatall 6

this is when you say- you of all people would understand what it's like. how many mirrors have you broke lately?

I'm sure you're gorgeous!!! don't let one person bring you down!

She's so right, I bet you're gorgeous! :)

How can you both be sure? I mean, I understand that you are just trying to be nice, and that is certainly very sweet of you both. But you haven't even seen how the OP looks like; I'm not sure how much you would be helping by saying that you're sure she's gorgeous.

[Accidentally posted the same comment twice.]

ihaveatightbutt 0
pinkchocolatex3 0

Smack her and tell her it's illegal to be as ugly as her (:

lmaoatall 6

she's probably already been smacked a few times with an ugly stick. but, her remark deserves a few more blows for good measures.

Am I hearing stage crew? You don't have to be pretty for that, and you have all of the play's props at your disposal, so you can get your revenge. :)

She may get revenge. But in the end she'll still be ugly.

awesomeloser14 0

Psshhh she is probably jealous cuz she is ugly and old and no one wants her. but who cares about the play move on with your life.