Unbelievable

By snoozer - 23/03/2009 06:12 - United States

Today, I received two withdrawal grades in school for dropping the classes due to a kidney infection that kept me in the hospital. I wrote a petition to the dean asking to remove the grades. He replied to send a doctor's note. I did so, and he then said that I was faking and the note was forged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 115 174
You deserved it 4 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTF.....Let him call your doc!!!!! What a ******* retard. edit: you're an idiot greenman, let's see you man through that.

Sue him for loss of future earnings due to him being a douche and giving you these withdrawl grades. But seriously. That sucks. Maybe get your parents to talk with him. Or get him to call your doctor. But why bother asking for the note if he already decided you were faking it.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

your retarded... and just have the doctor call him and if he still doesnt beleive get him to go to the hospital and talk to your doc

92- dont have the doctor call, have him walk in there with his diploma around his neck. Then sit down and tell the dean about the specific functions of the kidneys and how the infection impeaded the aformentioned functions. If it's worth doing then it's worth overdoing.

Kja_Brynn 5

WTF.....Let him call your doc!!!!! What a ******* retard. edit: you're an idiot greenman, let's see you man through that.

Sue him for loss of future earnings due to him being a douche and giving you these withdrawl grades. But seriously. That sucks. Maybe get your parents to talk with him. Or get him to call your doctor. But why bother asking for the note if he already decided you were faking it.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Taking college classes costs a shitload of money though and it's not fair to OP to have to pay again if she had a legit excuse for missing class.

#5, it depends on if it's a withdraw pass (which doesn't affect gpa, or withdraw fail that does) and even if it doesn't hurt gpa it still cost a lot of money for those classes and op will probably have to pay to take the classes again. They have every right to take action against the school.

ambisaurus 0

that same thing happened to me too. i was in a pretty bad car accident and couldnt walk for 3 months. stupid schools.

Send a copy of the bill...No denying that

Fuck34 0

because you can help a kidney infection just like you can help the rain falling from the sky.

I'm god. I can deny anything I want. :)

ask ur doc to certify u infront of his face... then ask for an apology... with him kneeling down and kissing ur balls... find a better sch after that... what a sucker

#5, W's don't affect your GPA, but having them on your transcript can sometimes have a negative effect.