By WTF - 22/04/2009 19:46 - United States

Today, my son and I were on an airplane playing "I Spy" to pass the time. The game went back and forth a few times when my son said, "I spy something yellow." After pointing out numerous yellow objects on the plane I gave up. He said, "Daddy! It's your teeth!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 568
You deserved it 19 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was afraid you were gonna say he was pointing at an Asian person.

KeithHarris 0

Comments

Kickinchicken213 3

BRUSH or WHITEN. Yellow teeth are disgusting.

you know people who smoke and drink loads of coffee have yellow teeth even if they brush their teeth. and as someone said, it could be hereditary. im sure the OP brushes his teeth dont listen to these fools, kids say jackass things, but thats the grand thing about parenting right?

lulu12step 0
goliathreceiving 0

This is when you know it's time to stop smoking dude

MoonlightSonata 0

Wow, I can't believe this. Only one person (that I noticed) of all posters knew that the colour of teeth can be hereditary. People, it's not about how much you brush your teeth. If you were born with teeth of more yellowish colour than "normal", then that's how it is. For instance, I inherited yellowish teeth from my father who has them, too. I brush my teeth twice every day, thoroughly, and I regularly use floss. I don't smoke, drink coffee or do anything else that makes teeth yellow. I eat healthy food. I do everything that "normal people" do. And yet my teeth are not and will never be naturally as white as someone else's teeth. And to anyone who might suggest whitening to me, I've talked to my dentist about it (she said laser whitening is the kind that would suit my teeth - the usual whitening toothpastes and such don't do a thing for teeth that are naturally yellow), and I've come to the conclusion that since the result is not permanent it's not worth the expensive cost just to be like one of those flawless Barbies for a while. Perhaps the OP is in the similar position as I am, so I find it rather unkind of the majority of the posters to say that the OP is gross and that he doesn't care about hygiene. Don't assume.

simplewhimsy 0

if you d rink coffee. . .well, only a trip to the dentist will solve that problem! Or try the whitening strips, my mom who is a heavy coffee drinker swears they work.

omgitsseejay 0

kids say the darndest things...

Just spend a few bucks on a teeth whitening system.