Confused

By IDIOT - 28/03/2014 20:11 - United States

Today, a would-be customer practically kicked my store door in, then got pissed and started throwing around insults after I told him that we were still closed, hence the closed sign. He claimed the sign was "confusing". FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 643
You deserved it 3 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you didn't call the cops?? That would've been near the top of my to-do list.

Maybe you're a troll and have one of those images that change depending on how far away you are. At a distance it says "OPEN," and then as you get closer it changes to "CLOSED."

Comments

And you didn't call the cops?? That would've been near the top of my to-do list.

I agree the cops should've been called but maybe OP was busy trying to calm the guy down a little bit in order to reach the phone.

Call the cops and press charges, make him pay for the damages and then ban him from ever entering the store again.

He'd probably break the replacement window once he found out he's being banned....

Maybe you're a troll and have one of those images that change depending on how far away you are. At a distance it says "OPEN," and then as you get closer it changes to "CLOSED."

As funny as that sounds. I'd probably do the same thing.

colton_colton 49

He's a special kind of stupid

There is no special kind of stupid. A stupid person is a stupid person lol

Report to the cops on him for breaking and entering. Retarded customers..

Do you know that "the costumers not always right" app?! Haa example of stupid costumer nr 12.441

Yeah, those ******* costumers. Once, I asked for a Bilbo Baggins costume delivery for a Lord of the Rings convention, and I received a costume of a giant *****. STUPID COSTUMER nr.156899!

Don't worry, 12. 13 doesn't get it. He/she purpose said costumer because 12 bought a costume

He probably thinks Alabama is a foreign country, too :D

ariiewilliams 17

I get the "Open" and "Closed" sign confused all the time

Do you walk around with your eyes closed or something?

ariiewilliams 17

Can people not understand sarcasm anymore?

Apparently sarcasm isn't real on the Internet.

Indianboy9321 25

You lose faith in the entire human race based on one idiot? You do realize that there are always going to be ignorant people right...? Hope you find your so-called lost faith in humanity soon.

Apparently, saying "open" or "closed" isn't straight-forward enough for that idiot to hint toward whether you're open or closed.