By WTF - 22/04/2009 19:46 - United States

Today, my son and I were on an airplane playing "I Spy" to pass the time. The game went back and forth a few times when my son said, "I spy something yellow." After pointing out numerous yellow objects on the plane I gave up. He said, "Daddy! It's your teeth!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 568
You deserved it 19 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was afraid you were gonna say he was pointing at an Asian person.

KeithHarris 0

Comments

lmao me too #19 i was thinking it was the funniest coincidence and i lold at #7

Clearly, by pointing out the your unpleasantly yellow teeth, this was a sign that the child is trying to protest the incredible amount of pain suffered under your totalitarian rule. He is too afraid to outright voice his distress to your face, and rightfully so; he has suffered too many bruises, too many stinging lashes from the metal portion of your belt, too many nights when he has had to retire with nothing but a pack of Rugrats gummies in his belly. This child is on the verge of complete mental collapse, and you have become so accustomed to abusing his frail little body that you cannot decipher the clues, clues that would appear painfully obvious to a person of a sane mental standing. Shape the **** up, or ima haul your ass off to prison, muhfucka.

Dude, you need to get off this site. This is F my life dot com consisting of FML's. Not some stupid story circle time. FML's only! This is NOT an fml. Not anywhere close. If an FML was the moon, then you're about as close to it as some guy standing on a step ladder on earth. It's nothing personal, I'm just really tired of these LAME posts.

castnerinho 0
kellster 2

So, the FML is that your son pointed out that you have yellow teeth? He's just calling it like he sees it, dude! Try whitening/brushing? Whining won't make them any less yellow...

Your dentist never told you or do you just not look in the mirror?

Your dentist never told you or do you just not look in the mirror?

That is so funny. Kids say the darndest things right?