By Anonymous - 23/05/2012 01:24 - United States

Today, I found out that my little brother has been rubbing my toothbrush in dog shit for the last month because I accidentally broke one of his toys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 454
You deserved it 4 673

Same thing different taste

Comments

Maybe dog poop tastes like mint? Okay, okay that was lame, I know.

OP is used to eating shit so she couldn't tell the difference...

Thelnternet 7

he is used to the taste of shit

beccaishereyay 11

How could you not see, smell, OR taste it?

Donat96 20

Is your brother's first name Joffrey by any chance?

elsnappypickle 0
Marcella1016 31

Slogan for the new Colgate Total: So minty fresh, it'll mask the taste of dog shit!

My dog eats his own poop. Maybe it's yummy.

tjv3 10
reddudeover 2

An FML. FML's are short usually funny, sometimes disgusting, or sad anecdotal stories of things that go awry in people lives. FML is also an acronym for **** MY LIFE.

thejewishfuhrer 17
reddudeover 2

(Buzz killington's voice) Yeeeeeeeeeessss, jolly good ribbing old chap.

Ugh, I just realised - how dingy must your brush be if you didn't notice *on sight?*

Don't mess with one's Hot Wheels! Some serious stuff going on there.

Maybe the brother washed off most of it before putting it back, so OP wouldn't notice. Still pretty disgusting in my opinion, even if you don't see / smell / taste it.

That's how his breath usually smells. Unfortunately, I know people who have that problem.

What if he only rubbed it lightly on the shit enough to get it all germy but not enough to make it smell or look bad.

You really didn't notice? :s dog poo has quite the scent.

zuzupetalsYO 11

What the hell do you brush your teeth with not to even notice the dog shit color? Although I have seen white dog poop. You better take that dog to the vet.

SecretMe00 5

5 is that your dog? If so, what is she/he? Like breed wise.

tmmundy 17

#41....I totally agree. I hate to wonder what he will do if something more serious happens, what he is capable of doing.

So. Many. Puppy. Pictures. *explodes from cuteness overload*

It's actually my brothers dog! And it's a Labrador.

And he bothered to wash it out too? Otherwise I hope you would have noticed the color. Or the smell, or taste. YDI

amak1228 3

You never noticed?? Gross...

And a new brother. Ask your parents to hook you up

And a new brother. Throw the old one in the trash, he's broken.

You had a whole month to replace that broken toy but your brother still has issues.