By faded as shit - 27/09/2011 01:10 - United States

Today, my parents took away my laptop, TV, Xbox, and car all because I broke up with my girlfriend. They said when I patch things up with her, I can have my stuff back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 595
You deserved it 5 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apparently they like her more than you. That sucks.

NOWAYJOSE 14

Just tell them you caught her with some other guy's dick in her mouth. They'll be on your side then.

Comments

How many times has xbox crashed? Xbox 2 ps3 0

How many Blu-Ray discs have you played on your xbox? How much money have you spent paying for Live? How many times have you played inFamous or Uncharted or resistance? I have a PS3 and a 360, but I play my PS3 WAY more. I only use my Xbox for gears of war and mass effect (which is now on PS3 as well)

CabooseWins 0

CAN WE STOP WITH THE FANBOYISM!?!?!? Seriously, it can ruin anything.

RuskiManBearPig 4

How many times have you enjoyed the awesomeness of halo, gears of war, and prototype?

kurbanfan 6

Gears of war is only in the Xbox 360

God damn why does it matter both consoles are great

superangryandy 2
JTHolloway200 0

104- how many times has someone cared ?

Get your shit back and tell them she did it with another dude!

I have a feeling that there may be much more to this story that would make it all make sense. Or, this is just insanity and I'm just hoping for logic where there is none.

Sucks to know ur parents like ur girl more than you. Tell them to stay out of u personal and give ur shit back.

Would it have really hurt to type an extra 14 letters?

JTHolloway200 0

118-I bet it hurt to count all his mistakes

The parents can't take away OP's things. They can however take their OWN stuff back. Stop whining about leisure electronics and car.

Symmetry88 0

Depends on if you reworded it. But promptly it would be more then 14 letters.

One logical reason that comes to mind: maybe OP got her pregnant.

jdengel 0

you probably broke up with her because she cut into your wow time

Always calling him on Skype during a BG/Raid/Heroic, maybe?

One logical reason that comes to mind: maybe OP got her pregnant.