By faded as shit - 27/09/2011 01:10 - United States

Today, my parents took away my laptop, TV, Xbox, and car all because I broke up with my girlfriend. They said when I patch things up with her, I can have my stuff back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 597
You deserved it 5 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apparently they like her more than you. That sucks.

NOWAYJOSE 14

Just tell them you caught her with some other guy's dick in her mouth. They'll be on your side then.

Comments

fez667 0

see my rents tried that then i moved out good luck tho bro

Yeah it sounds weird that the parents would punish u just for breaking up wit ur girl....there's gotta be more to this fml

grouperslayer20 0

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I would have been like really? You would pick her over me?

ninjuh_wingman 29

lol. its the girlfriend that does whatever you want her to.

Istalkrexgar2000_fml 0

My ma did the something like that to me when I was you younger, go figure, I married the Guy.

You dont understand what u just started. PSN is probably gonna get hacked from this comment, it's that easy anyway :)

BigRob247 0

So easy a caveman can do it. Haha

linda_stone 13

How old are you man?? If you're a kid and your parents bought you all that stuff - well, suck it up boy, it's their right and their way of bringing up their child, whatever thez might have in minds! Haha You think you're grown up enough to have your own private life but not grown up enough to pay for your toys? Then just stop being a whiny and accept their desision.

connorsan17 12

But maybe he did buy this stuff??? What now???

btstig 11

If he bought it, they can't take it away. Dumbass!!

I buy stuff and my mom takes away my shit all the time, dumbass. I'm 14, just an FYI.

btstig 11

Then that just shows that you have no self esteem and can't stand up for yourself. Shame shame. **** bitch!!! haha you suck.

linda_stone 13

YOU buy stuff and your mum takes it away? Ok, you suck man :) Hope things change when you grow up, otherwise it will be difficult for you :)

How many times has the playstation network crashed? Sony fails!

Yeah sorry to interrupt your gaming platform smackdown... responded to wrong post

BellaBelle_fml 23

You should never strike your parent, especially your mum! Unless of course they are trying to kill/abuse you.