By Anonymous - 09/06/2011 23:02 - United States

Today, my new iPhone was stolen from my school locker. After canceling my service, sobbing, having my mom yell at the secretary for their lack of security and finally agreeing to change to a private school, I found it in the corner of my locker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 052
You deserved it 81 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

U deserve it for overreacting! Geez, calm down!

xMexicanXJesusx 0

Well what're you gonna do now?

Comments

I go to a private school and it still would of been stolen in a heartbeat! Anyway? Who leaves there iPhones in their lockers?

cldean24 4

Someone who is not appreciative of the things they have. So they shove a 200-400 dollar piece of equipment in their locker and cry when they can't find it amongst their own garbage.

firstrecon 0

We have a word: antidisestablithmentarianism. that has nothing to do with any thing, the other word we have does however: Moronic. uses in a sentence it looks kinda like this: moronic, it is what you are.

jjames7543 13

You spelled antidisestablishmentarianism wrong...

Your mom yelled at the secretary? I'm fairly sure that person has NO responsibility regarding the security of your locker. Shouldn't that be up to you? If it's YOUR locker YOU should keep it locked. If you kept it locked you would have known it couldn't have been stolen and you wouldn't have panicked.

poopdayz 6

Last I remembered, cell phones werent allowed in school. o.O

ydi for leaving your phone in a locker!

chaoticnh 0

I don't understand why everyones calling you spoiled? just because you have an iPhone? when they don't know a thing about you x)

That's not the reason people are calling the OP spoiled, you dumbass.

it's not about the phone, it's the reaction...

chaoticnh 0

I would get pissed at people when my things are supposed to be safe in the lockers they provide and end up getting stolen out of.

op, you do know they could have tracked your iPhone? happened to me when I lost my iPhone on vacation. All you have to do is call them... Such simple minded people.

budd28 0

that happens to me all the time. but I don't cry or cancel the service I just wait till it appears up and go through the days like it's normal

PLEASE do *not* reproduce. I bet you posted this from your IPhone while watching "Jersey Shore."