By Anonymous - 09/06/2011 23:02 - United States

Today, my new iPhone was stolen from my school locker. After canceling my service, sobbing, having my mom yell at the secretary for their lack of security and finally agreeing to change to a private school, I found it in the corner of my locker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 052
You deserved it 81 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

U deserve it for overreacting! Geez, calm down!

xMexicanXJesusx 0

Well what're you gonna do now?

Comments

Yeah please transfer to a private school. I'm sure your current school will be relieved to have your bratty ass out of there. Oh and take your drama queen mom with you.

And you know what? It's not the school's job to take care of YOUR personal belongings.

LOLOL sorry but its funny, i think this is a lesson learned CHECK MORE THEN ONCE. i'd sobb to :( I love my iPhone

Quit your bitching OP. It's your fault. YDI !

Good riddance! I can count on no hands how many people are going to miss you and your mom...NONE!!!

Your locker must be really messy for you to not see it in the corner. YDI

mannyfresh311 0

your a Fucken idiot the dean should punch you in the face. twice !!!!!!

lol, op's mom thinks a private school is going to be any better.

Miss_Jazzalyn 4

And that's why, when I was in high school, I always kept my phone in my pocket. We weren't supposed to, but I didn't want it to get nicked. (Although I think it was more because my lock for most of my senior year was a piece of string 'cause I kept forgetting my key.) Also, people still nick things at private schools. I went to a private high school - people had stuff nicked. It didn't happen all the time, but it did happen. But yes - regardless of rules, if you're going to take an iPhone to school - keep it in your pocket. As long as you don't use it, no-one will know.

lol at my school the teachers don't check if it's an iPod or iPhone, but if u have a legit phone ur screwed lol

blackvyper 8

All that over an iPhone? An Android phone perhaps... but an iPhone?

LOL Android is slow, plastic, has a cheap video camera and has awful apps. iPhone is crisp, clean, quick, HD and HQ, and has the largest app store in the world.