By misc - 20/11/2010 10:40 - Australia

Today, my brand new iPhone 4 was stolen from my bag. I asked the bartender if anyone had handed it in. I soon found out that while I was talking to her, someone swiped my wallet from the bag too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 728
You deserved it 8 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Always keep your eyes on you purse while you're at a bar.

mintcar 9

You should have your purse with you at all times. Never leave it unattended. Unless, it actually was by your side and you were a little too drunk to notice. This is why I never take my purse with me to the club or bar. I grab an I.D and some cash and keep it in my bra.

Comments

sexyschmergel 0

it because you're a drunken *****

and YOU are the person talking -.- look at ur picture ull get it, u know what nevermind its too sophisticated for you to look at yourself before talking about people

1 & 4, you say "drunken *****" like it's a bad thing! WTF?!

MaximilianMarche 0

it looks like #1 is practicing for her Paris Hilton home video. ydi for being drunk at the bar

AuroraBeam 0

Ewhh you have no room to talk..did u lose your clothes or something? D:

1 - she maybe be a ***** but you're a SLUTT. even though my cleavage is showing I'm not in a bra -_-

You can put a tracker program on your Iphone. People are right, #1 will probably be answering to mods with a picture like that.

The only answer I need is to the question, "Time and place?". And "Why?". But mainly the former.

yea #1 you have the right to call someone a drunken *****, meanwhile your pic isnt far from whorish.. second people sayin ydi cuz you were drunk, lemme see when you go to a bar or club you dont drink? whats the point of going if your not goin to have a good time? and who says she was drunk, she couldnt have been so drunk if she noticed her ipod, and wallet missing, let alone remember everything that happened.. so stfu.. and op people are scumbags, keep an eye on your stuff

35, your an idiot, ***** aint hot, next time you get with one think of how many guys before got in her.. and dont act like you can get any have you looked in the mirror? i bet a shovel to the face will make your hideous face look somewhat better

ya but you suck dick real well I see! lmao

why's everyone jumpin #1 for her pic? I think she looks sexy and that more girls should follow her example. and btw op you're a dumbass, watch your shit when you're out places. crooks love clueless girls like you.

I find it interesting that this was probably written on an Apple product, seeing how nobody voluntarily types it as 'iPhone'.

43 - based on your age and what you just said I'm sure you're one of those boys who at your stage in life looks at woman as just sex objects. if you were in love with a girl would you want her flaunting her body like that so all these guys can jerk off to her? woman are not made for your own god damn pleasure and yeah nothings wrong with looking sexy but there's a difference between sexy and trashy.

Well said #43. And #1, cover it up. Please.

Jesus, you're all equally pretty, and you're all idiots. Now please shut the **** up and get back to the business at hand, which is to remind OP how stupid she is. Goddammit.

I have nothing to say besides...I'd never think to see someone else from Pines comment on here.

#35 YOU were obviously the result of a woman and a beaver so STFU, OP If you just lost your phone why the hell would you leave the rest of your stuff unguarded? YDI if you were that drunk.

21- what cleavage ? your flat ! and 1- your a dumbfuck. I bet that picture isn't even you., you poor ass ugly ****. bitch .., shut up .

#43 i have the strongest urge to kick you somewhere that would result in your inability to reproduce and burden society with your spawn

Always keep your eyes on you purse while you're at a bar.

mintcar 9

You should have your purse with you at all times. Never leave it unattended. Unless, it actually was by your side and you were a little too drunk to notice. This is why I never take my purse with me to the club or bar. I grab an I.D and some cash and keep it in my bra.

C6Racer 0
sourgirl101 28

I do the same thing. I keep my purse in the trunk of my car and just take in my ID and CC. But I can't keep it in my bra. I'll always have a need to check for it and it will look like I'm touching myself too much. I've lost money that way before.

sourgirl, there's nothing wrong with touching yourself.

Well people say don't leave your bag in your car because someone can break in. Now you can't even take it with you. What a messed up world.

FYLDeep 25

Keep that type of stuff in your pocket. Much safer there. If you must use a bag. Make sure it requires a combination to open and that it's handcuffed to your wrist at all times.

iluvcandy 7

who would be so stupid to handcuff their purse to their hand? only a complete weirdo would do that

YDI for not paying attention to your valuables. When in a crowded bar you need to be aware, even when drunk. Oh and since you made a point to say it is a Iphone 4 instead of just saying an Iphone YDI doubly because chances are you were playing with it in the bar and flashing it around thereby making yourself a target for a wouldbe thief

unlucky :/ but agree with others, you can't just go to a bar and not keep an eye on your stuff?

That sucks, but you should definitely have your peripheral vision and senses checked. I hope you don't operate heavy machinery.

Cash, in your pocket. ID, in your pocket. Phone, IN YOUR POCKET. If its completly necessary you carry more, invest in a wristlet. Nothing says ROB ME more than a big pretty purse.

Why do you put spaces before your punctuation?