By Anonymous - 09/06/2011 23:02 - United States

Today, my new iPhone was stolen from my school locker. After canceling my service, sobbing, having my mom yell at the secretary for their lack of security and finally agreeing to change to a private school, I found it in the corner of my locker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 052
You deserved it 81 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

U deserve it for overreacting! Geez, calm down!

xMexicanXJesusx 0

Well what're you gonna do now?

Comments

buckles123 0

when you lose something you tend to check everywhere but I you must be a compleat retard!

firstrecon 0

wait you mean... you have to look more intelligent than the person whom you are naming unintelligent?? Who woulda thunk!

goldfish78 11

you just want your mom to buy a new one. double dipping!

ryanst 7

Stop bitching. You're not supposed to have your phone on campus, it's your responsibility if it is stolen. I hate spoiled kids like you who make their parents try to fix the problem for them when it was your fault. And did you even look in your locker before you flipped out? YDI.

dudeitsdanny 9

1. I wasn't aware all schools forbid phones in campus. My high school didn't. 2. Obviously OP checked their locker, just not thoroughly. 3. We can agree it's a YDI, and that OP is a moron. Did you ever think of getting someone to call it, OP? Or would that require having friends, which your spoiled self might be low on? Seriously, all this over a phone? Transferring to a private school over a stolen phone? You're a prissy little girl/boy.

17 - your profile pic is freaking hilarious. And also I bet most schools, like mine, allow you to bring phones but just not use them.

chaoticnh 0

so because they have an iPhone their spoiled? everyone I know pretty much has an iPhone or other phone like droids or HTC's....i don't understand how you can take your economic woes out on someone bc they have an iPhone? da ****

Yeah I know. I bought my own with my $300. He could've done the same. His family must have some money if he is transferring to a private school, and if he does chores, he could get a nice allowance.

dudeitsdanny 9

Throwing a tantrum and calling mommy to yell at the school makes OP spoiled, not the phone, obviously.

You never know. Based on how it sounds he could've whined, begged, and threw a tantrum to get the phone.

roe010992 10

Overreaction much? You sound a bit of a brat to be honest, and your mum seems like a really nasty piece of work. If you have something as expensive as an iPhone, don't let it out of your sight.

I'm going to have to say YDI... you never ever leave something as expensive as an iPhone in a school locker...keep it in your pocket or at least don't be so foolish as to shove the thing in the corner of your locker... it could of easily been placed in a book back and then put in your locker...

She was pregnant man why didnt you get her something she was craving flowers never cut it

im guessing, who's the Drama Queen at that School.....