By Anonymous - 09/06/2011 23:02 - United States

Today, my new iPhone was stolen from my school locker. After canceling my service, sobbing, having my mom yell at the secretary for their lack of security and finally agreeing to change to a private school, I found it in the corner of my locker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 052
You deserved it 81 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

U deserve it for overreacting! Geez, calm down!

xMexicanXJesusx 0

Well what're you gonna do now?

Comments

OP, your FML was almost like the stupid commercial: "If you don't have an iPhone...well, you don't have an iPhone.....unless its in the corner of your locker, you stupid shit!"

This is an important life lesson for you - take responsibility for problems that YOU CAUSE YOURSELF. School doesn't guarantee the safeguarding of your expensive electronics. Even if it had been lost or stolen, you're the idiot who brought it to school BEGGING for it to be stolen. The problem with the world today is kids like you and parents like your mom, raising their kid to believe that everything bad that ever happens to them is SOMEONE ELSE'S fault and that someone has to pay for any inconvenience. I hope your mother and you have apologized PROFUSELY to those you yelled at.

all this over an iPhone ydi. now if parents would only react to important things like bullying, drugs or weapons in school. smh!!

stfuitscindeeeh9 3

Seems to me like you're a spoiled momma's kid. Stop overreacting.

skyeyez9 24

Maybe clean out your locker more often, you will be able to find things faster. Was it filled with 30lbs of old homework assignments, gym clothing that needs to be removed? That's the only reason I can think of for not seeing an iphone in a small confined area!

Just FYI the schools not responsible for your personal belongings that's why you don't leave your cell phone in your locker.

u shit dick!! i actually got mine new 1 i had got 4 christmas stolen!!!!!! so i had to buy myself a new 1 with my own money!

Ieatpeople17 0

Karma for wasting money on an apple product

Agreed! This is why the "i" in the name of every apple product stands for "idiot"!

I have an iPhone and I agree that apple products are shit. That, or I have cynical asshole syndrome. =p

overreaction much???? u just need to take time to check better next time. and how did u not see it??? lockers arnt THAT huge.