By Anonymous - 09/06/2011 23:02 - United States

Today, my new iPhone was stolen from my school locker. After canceling my service, sobbing, having my mom yell at the secretary for their lack of security and finally agreeing to change to a private school, I found it in the corner of my locker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 052
You deserved it 81 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

U deserve it for overreacting! Geez, calm down!

xMexicanXJesusx 0

Well what're you gonna do now?

Comments

You cried and had mommy call the school? You're probably not mature enough to own that phone.

smump 0

You are such a ******* idiot!! It's not the schools fault. Look in a student rulebook it will say that the school is not responsible for theft. Then it advises you to not bring valuebles (sorry if I spelled that wrong)

kisalycorsis34 0

I feel perfectly justified in calling you an idiot.

I'm sorry, but a private education costs upwards of ten grand a year, depending on where you're from and what type of school. = Obviously your parents were looking for a reason to take you out of your school anyway, because you could have your iPhone stolen every week and not make up the cost of private education. And you just decided you'd give everybody a tough time and go out with a bang I guess. Reflects worse on you than the school.

burgerburger 0
angelhernandez11 0

that's really stupid! you're dumb for not checking thoroughly.

jba1013 0

calm down haters.. she was upset her phone was stolen. i bet plenty of you would have the same reaction and maybe the private school was her moms choise. i bet all of you have lost something and it ends up being in plain view. damn, some people are so rude..

1. You overreacted. 2....What were you thinking bringing your iPhone to school?! Were you not there the first 2 WEEKS of school when they drill it into your brain that people steal phones out of lockers?!? ugh. YDI. But then again, FYL because that would be EMBARRASSING.

Phones can easily be replaced. But to change schools and all seems a bit extreme...