By crazyattracts - 31/07/2016 05:53 - United States - Simi Valley

Today, my new girlfriend canceled my badly needed haircut appointment. She feels that having my female hairstylist wash and cut my hair involves "too much touching" and "counts as cheating." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 789
You deserved it 1 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry, but you should have a conversation with her about it, or even dump her. That much jealously isn't very healthy.

Comments

take it from a man who's been there, op. that level of jealousy is NOT healthy. Run. Run fast, and don't look back.

Time to find a new GF. Seriously, if she's acting like that over you getting a haircut, then you need to run and never look back.

Now she can be your new ex-girlfriend.

Drop her now, things will only get worse.

Talis99 26

Jeez, I know this is nothing but a tiny fraction of the female populace and represents us about as well as the media represents anything ever, but are there sane chicks out there or what?

tbh I'm about half and half. but I don't get crazy unless I have too (ya know when a man starts to show his true colors of being a f*ckboy) and I most definitely to not show crazy that quick. however I do give a fair warning before anything even moves in that direction of being a couple. it's the man's decision to want to take that chance with me or not and if he decides to then he already knows what he is in for leaving him no room to bitch about it if or when he pushes me to the edge.

Talis99 26

Thank you for making me even more concerned about our gender. Maybe you need some help.

There are definitely more sane girls out there than abusive ones like the bone in the FML. What it is is that the stories about the "crazy girlfriend" type spread faster and further because, objectively, they are more interesting than the girl that has a healthy, equal power relationship based off trust with her partner. Same with why the "fuckboy"/two timer boyfriend stories spread faster and further than "guy who works with his partner to maintain a relationship that is healthy and happy for them both" stories. It's not actually that these people outnumber the rational adults of maintaining healthy relationships, it's that the stories that occur from them trying to date are more interesting due to the weird things they do, so people spread them around. Add in that people who have these traits are more likely to be the type of person that HAS to be in a relationship, and they bounce from person to person, leaving a trail behind them that inflates the perceived quantity of these kinds of people. Really, the vast majority of people fall in the "average dater" range, with outliers like the over possessive girl in this FML and outliers on the opposite side of the spectrum that can adapt very well to any partner, be happy, and make their partner happy.

Maybe her last boyfriend left her for his hair stylist. But seriously you should talk to her about that, jealousy of that sort is a red flag.

Looks like she's not cut out to be your gf.

*rolls eyes so hard they fall out* that's ridiculous

*picks up your eyeballs* Ma'am, I believe you dropped these.