By crazyattracts - 31/07/2016 05:53 - United States - Simi Valley

Today, my new girlfriend canceled my badly needed haircut appointment. She feels that having my female hairstylist wash and cut my hair involves "too much touching" and "counts as cheating." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 785
You deserved it 1 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry, but you should have a conversation with her about it, or even dump her. That much jealously isn't very healthy.

Comments

Ok red flag red flag red flag! Dump immediately!!

Well is hair stylist cutting your hair in your downstairs? If so then your gf is right.. In all seriousness, you need to talk to her about this and if she still views this as cheating then you need to dump her because if she's gonna be this insecure about another woman giving you a haircut imagine her reaction to a female doctor giving you a physical!

eh, only if she gives and 'tug, scrub, and trim' package deal.

Even if he was getting a bikini and ass wax...it's all professional. This chic is crazy and needs to be gone immediately.

If the hair stylist is using that as in excuse to feel him up but yeah, he needs to get her out of his life asap because that's a definite red flag right there.

Imagine if they ended up staying together and having kids. If she can't handle a female stylist touching him, lord only knows how she'd react to them having a daughter and that daughter being affectionate toward him. Some people are just plain psychotic when it comes to their relationships.

You should tell her that saying makes her too controlling and counts as being a bitch.

lol if only I could get such comebacks when they're needed the most! life would be a lot more thug than it already is ;)

past time to bail. You could try "talking", but people dont change too easily. So bail.

ohsnapword 21

Sounds like you need to make your "new girlfriend" your "old girlfriend" in a hurry.