By ruhrohraggy - 28/07/2019 16:00

Today, I got a haircut. I wanted three inches cut off. When the lady finished, she had cut off everything but three inches of my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 923
You deserved it 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

julfunky 29

Seriously? How the hell do you not notice until after she’s done? They have you look right in the mirror as they do it.

Did you fall asleep as she was hacking away? Hopefully, some cancer patients got beautiful wigs made of your involuntary donation.

Comments

thehaystackerine 20

Did you fall asleep as she was hacking away? Hopefully, some cancer patients got beautiful wigs made of your involuntary donation.

julfunky 29

Seriously? How the hell do you not notice until after she’s done? They have you look right in the mirror as they do it.

That’s a great way to ruin electric clippers. You have to cut long hair down before you can buzz hair or it’ll blow the motor in the clippers.

WeirdUS 29

I doubt this any legit barber or hairdresser takes their profession very seriously. I know a couple and they ask style, how short and if it is ok. Stop making up stuff.

Was it a misunderstanding or was she that ******* horrible?

bl3ur0z3 17

And you didn't notice or say anything as it was happening?

If your hair was 6 inches to start, then it’s all good...

Maybe next time you'll get your nose out of your cell phone and pay attention to the hairdresser. This sucks, but why weren't you paying attention in the first place? Heck all the ones I go to you are staring into a mirror.

Every hairdresser i've ever been to you are staring at yourself in the mirror, not to mention they always hold up a bit of your hair and ask if this is the length you want before they cut and periodically check during the haircut that your happy with it. For them to get that far and cut your hair that wrong you must have been completely ignorant of what the hairdresser was doing.

zeffra13 31

Did she just keep trying to get it a little more even until that's all that was left? Or was the first cut that short?