By asadwa - 05/05/2011 05:38

Today, my mother told me she forgot what a verb is. I'm homeschooled, and she's my teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 705
You deserved it 5 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ask her if the word "****" is a noun or a verb?

lol... Where the **** are you? **** as an article... compounded with "the." HAHA but I'd love to see **** as a preposition...

Well my friend never understood the verbs, adverbs, nouns and pronouns thing and she's top in English and English Literature. Lighten up OP. :)

I'd hate to see what the bottom of English and Literature looks like...

i've always been terribly bad at grammar tests, even though i speak three languages fluently. i just feel if something is right or wrong, but don't ask me to explain why it is that way...

Hehe. She just seems to know which words to use.

Well, it's literature, and not linguistics. If she knows the language naturally, then she should do fine, right?

graceinsheepwear 33

I agree, 94 and 24. I have been an editor for 35 years, but I would be hard pressed to diagram a complex sentence. It is definitely a gut thing with me too.

redfern14 0

umm... who's the stupid one noww!

my mom didn't know longitude and latitude.

I'm surprised you actually managed to write an FML then. ;)

imnotcraZ 0
catrav77 0

*you're. You obviously need to learn some grammar as well.

I was trying to send a complete comment but only the one word went through after I hit send. I will attempt one more time then I give up. * your(no,no) you're(correct) Is the OP's mom your teacher too? LOL

popples2112 2

and that's why you go to public school

sourgirl101 28

It's funny because her forgetting is a verb.(;