By asadwa - 05/05/2011 05:38

Today, my mother told me she forgot what a verb is. I'm homeschooled, and she's my teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 705
You deserved it 5 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

rainport 0

luky mutha ***** u dont have to do shit if she dont no shit

Thats just wonderful hey! Although, you're missing the big picture here. Your worries shouldn't revolve around verbs and nouns, you should be thinking about the fact that you're home schooled and you're going to be socially awkward for the rest of your life. Don't worry though, it's not your fault.

joelbeau_007 0

FYL for being homeschooled OP

redneck_girl728 0

If you're old enough to be reading and posting on FML, you're old enough to tell her you don't want to be homeschooled anymore. YDI.

If you're old enough to post on FML, you're old enough to know "your" is possessive and you learned that in 4th grade.

maryrain 0

at least did you remember?

XxPurplePandaxX 0

good luck getting a good job...

who said parents knew everything... nobody knows everything. Ask to go to a public school. You obviously don't do enough work at home if you're on FML... clearly this website is your distraction from learning what a verb is.

public school sucks! I was homeschooled all my life, and I turned out fine. sometimes you just gotta teach yourself a few things, that's all. I'm almost done with college now, trust me, you'll do fine.

if you were homeschooled, how do you know public school sucks?