By asadwa - 05/05/2011 05:38

Today, my mother told me she forgot what a verb is. I'm homeschooled, and she's my teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 705
You deserved it 5 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

your screwed....... get your dad to teach you.

actually I'm on fml from the iPod touch..... writing shortish hand.

graceinsheepwear 33

I'm pretty sure you can write apostrophes on an iPad. YOU'RE just not bothering.

HahaYDI 0

Drop her and make Google your teacher.

wow and how old are you? I'm home schooled to but I do flvs

FreebirdIII 1

He should verb his mom then.

I'm homeschooled too and my mother is equally stupid.

foolishstoner 0

lmao! You have a computer. Google it!

Deadzombie 2

oh joy, another retard enters the world!

graceinsheepwear 33
BlackBelt4Me 7

Why is that? Homeschooling can be an extremely successful way to go IF it's done right. I was homeschooled and started college when I was 16 and still have a 4.0 GPA. Again, why should it be illegal?

Indeed it should, homeschooling works a lot like inbreeding: put one wrong in and get two wrongs out.

MerrikBarbarian 9

amen to that. also homeschooled, started college at 16, and had such a high gps I was invited into various programs honor programs.

CactusSeed 1

Same here - college at 16, etc. But I've also known people that used homeschooling just to keep an eye on their kids and that didn't work very well at all. In my case, the only reason I got through high school at all was because I wanted to. If it had been up to my parents, we would have just skipped every subject I didn't like. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.